Correspondence and papers, 1901-1904
- 1901-1904 (Creation)
Level of description
Extent, medium and format
Immediate source of acquisition or transfer
LSE Archives reference: LANSBURY/2 part 1
- Letter from Bolton King to George Lansbury, 24 July 1901.
- Letter from James Lansbury to Lansbury, 3 February 1902.
- 3-4. Letter from Walter Chester Sewell to George and Elizabeth Lansbury, 3 February 1902.
- 5-6. Letter from Reverend Manley Power to Lansbury, 5 February 1902. * 7. Letter from JA Murray Macdonald to Lansbury, 6 February 1902.
- 8-9. Letter from Harry Finnis Johnson to Lansbury, 7 February 1902.
- 10-11. Letter from Mrs HF Johnson to Elizabeth Lansbury, 9 February 1902.
- 12-13. Letter from Reverend Henry Mosley, 10 February 1902.
- Letter to WC Sewell from Lansbury, 9 September 1902.
- 15-16. Letter from W Dingwall to Lansbury, 20 September 1902.
- 17-19. Letter from Mrs Charles Booth (Mary Macaulay) to Lansbury, including excerpt of 'Life and Labour-Final Volume' manuscript by Charles Booth, 11 May 1903. * 20. Letter from Francis Davey to Lansbury, [1903?].
- Letter from Joseph Fels to Lansbury, [December?] 1904.
- 22-24. Draft letter to J Fels from Lansbury, concerning the Hollesley Bay Farm Colony, 24 November 1904. .
- Letter from Reverend John Carter, 28 March 1904.
- 26-27. Letter from William B Dean to Lansbury, 17 April 1904.
- 28-29. Letter from Reverend Manley Power to Lansbury, 28 April 1904.
- 30-34. Letter from BA Wouldham to Lansbury, 3 August 1904.
- 35-36. Letter from John Collins to Lansbury, 8 September 1904.
- 37-43. Letter by Lansbury for publication, 23 September 1904.
- Newspaper article in 'The Local Government Journal' reporting conference about unemployed, 15 October 1904.
- Newspaper interview with Joseph Fels about Laindon Farm Colony.
- 46-47. Letter from Joseph Fels to Lansbury, 26 October 1904.
- 48-53. Letters from Reverend William Corbett Roberts to Lansbury, 30 October [1904?].
- 54-55. Letter from Edward Johns Urwick to Lansbury, 31 October 1904.
- 56-57. Letter from Reverend John Christian Pringle to Lansbury, 7 September 1904.
- Newspaper article in 'The Municipal Journal' about the Laindon Poor Law Labour Colony in Essex, 4 November 1904.
- Newspaper article about the Laindon Poor Law Labour Colony in Essex, 11 November 1904.
- 60-61. Letter from Charles R Enever, 22 November 1904.
- Newspaper article about the unemployed problem, discussed at the Guildhall conference, 26 November 1904.
- 63-64. Letter from JA Murray Macdonald to Lansbury, 1 December 1904.
- 65-66. Letter from Reverend George Algernon West to Lansbury, 10 December 1904.
- 67-68. Letter from JA Murray Macdonald to Lansbury, 12 December 1904.
- Letter from John Vivian Kitto to Elizabeth Lansbury, 19 December 1904.
- 70-71. Letter from JA Murray Macdonald to Lansbury, 20 December 1904.
- 72-73. Letter from Reverend Andrew Binny Ritchie, 23 December 1904.
- 74-75. Letter from David C Lamb of The Salvation Army to Lansbury, 29 December 1904.
Appraisal, destruction and scheduling
System of arrangement
Copyright and licencing
For information on reusing this image check the Collection level.
Language of material
Script of material
Language and script notes
Physical characteristics and technical requirements
Information on originals
Archives Catalogue reference: LANSBURY/2
Existence and location of originals
Existence and location of copies