Correspondence and papers, 1906
- 1906 (Creation)
Level of description
Extent and medium
Immediate source of acquisition or transfer
Content and structure area
Scope and content
LSE Archives reference: LANSBURY/2 part 5
- Letter from Reverend Cosmo Gordon Lang, Bishop Suffragan of Stepney, to Lansbury, 2 February 1906.
- 232-235. Letter from George Drydale to Lansbury, 4 February 1906.
- 236-237. Letter from [Hubert Hammund?] reporting on conditions of the Hollesly Bay Labour Colony, Suffolk, to Lansbury, 13 February 1906.
- Letter from Reverend J Burn to Lansbury, 19 February 1906.
- 239-240. Letter from Reverend AB Ritchie to Lansbury, 21 February 1906.
- Newspaper article by Lansbury from the 'Daily News' explaining economic conditions in Poplar, 16 March 1906.
- 242-243. Letter from Reverend WC Roberts to Lansbury, 19 March 1906.
- Letter from Lansbury to the editor of 'The Daily Chronicle', defending unemployment spending in Poplar, 21 March 1906.
- Newspaper article by Lansbury defending unemployment spending in Poplar, May 1906.
- Newspaper article from the 'East London Advertiser' about Poplar Guardian's reaction to Lord Balfour's Parliamentary investigation into Poplar corruption.
- Newspaper article about corruption charges against the Poplar Guardians, 12 May 1906.
- 248-250. Letter from Frederick Hansen to Lansbury, 18 May 1906.
- 251-252. Letter from JA Murray Macdonald to Lansbury, 19 May 1906.
- Letter from Reverend F Herbert Stead to Lansbury, 19 May 1906.
- 253-255. Letter from Marion Coates Hansen to Lansbury, 24 May 1906.
- Letter from Reverend CH Grinling to Lansbury, 7 June 1906.
- 257-258. Letter from Marion Coates Hansen to Elizabeth Lansbury, 10 June 1906.
- Receipt from Haynes, Robinson and Company, Solicitors, for Poplar Guardian's Enquiry, 15 June 1906.
- Receipt of a donation by Elizabeth Lansbury to the Women's Social and Political Union, 25 June 1906.
- Letter from Women's Social and Political Union to Lansbury, 25 June 1906.
- 262-263. Letter from Marion Coates Hansen to Lansbury, 26 June 1906.
- 264-265. Letter from Mrs William Ferris Lansbury to George and Elizabeth Lansbury, 27 June 1906.
- 266-268. Letter from Cosmo Gordon Lang, Bishop Suffragan of Stepney, to Lansbury, 28 June 1906.
- Letter from Joseph Fels to Lansbury, 29 June 1906.
- 270-273. Letter from Sydney Charles Buxton, 1st Earl of Buxton, to Lansbury, 30 July 1906.
- 274-278. Letter from Chateau Frontenac to Lansbury, 30 June 1906.
- 279-280. Letter from WA Madeley to Lansbury, 10 July 1906.
- 281-282. Letter from E Madelay to Lansbury, 2 September 1906.
- 283-286. Letter from WA Madeley to Lansbury, 24 September 1906.
Appraisal, destruction and scheduling
System of arrangement
Conditions of access and use area
Conditions governing access
Conditions governing reproduction
For information on reusing this image check the Collection level.
Language of material
Script of material
Language and script notes
Physical characteristics and technical requirements
Archives Catalogue reference: LANSBURY/2
Allied materials area
Existence and location of originals
Existence and location of copies
Related units of description